Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Steals at the Comissary!

I went to the commissary tonight just to get a few things that we needed and I stumbled across a GREAT deal on taco seasoning!

These retail at the commissary for only $.50!
I just so happened to have $1/2 Ortega products, that I got out of an Ortega mini cookbook I got as a gift!
So I scored all these for FREE!
I have a few more of these left, the book came with almost 10! I am going to pick up a few more tomorrow, and use some at Harris Teeter tomorrow for Super Doubles! To get some shells to complete taco night (:

Also! Old El Paso taco/fajita seasonings are only $.38! If you go here and print the $.60/3 you can get three packets of seasoning for around $.55! Not too bad!

Here's another one


$3/1 K-Y Brand Lubricant

Go here to print your coupon for $3/1 K-Y Brand Lubricant
I'm hearing from lots of people they are getting these for pennies, and some stores are even carrying them for less than $1 which is making you money! 



BAGEL BITES FOR $.25!! 

 

Click here here to print the coupon for $1.00 off Bagel Bites! These run around $1.25! So this is a GREAT deal!  

No comments:

Post a Comment